Patient Participation Group (PPG)
- about the group
- ppg archive
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a small group of patients who have volunteered to work with the Practice staff to provide a patient perspective on the services provided by the Practice.
A copy of the current PPG terms of reference is provided below:
The group meet formally at the Surgery every 3 months. Minutes from each formal meeting are published here on the website. The most recent minutes are provided below:
Outside of the formal meetings, PPG members work with Practice staff on various initiatives. Recent examples include:
- Improvements to the Appointment System
- Revamping the CWMC website
- Development of an out of hours patient services leaflet
- Analysis of the Friends & Family Test feedback data
- Monthly Meet & Greet exercises to gain in-depth patient feedback on current services and improvement ideas
The PPG is open to all CWMC patients. If you would be interested in joining the group, please contact the Surgery directly.
For further information, please see the following website:
National Association for Patient Participation
Documents relating to the Patient Participation Group that are no longer current are filed in this section for reference.