The following notices serve to answer the following questions regarding your data:
- Who we are?
- Why we collect personal information about you?
- What is our legal basis for processing your personal information?
- What personal information do we need to collect about you and how do we obtain it?
- What do we do with your personal information and what we may do with your personal information?
- Who do we share your personal information with and why?
- How we maintain your records?
- What are your rights?
- Who is the Data Protection Officer?
- How to contact the Information Commissioners Office.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) protects personal information held by organisations on computer and relevant filing systems. It enforces a set of standards for the processing of such information. In general terms it provides that all data shall be used for specific purposes only and not used or disclosed in any way incompatible with these purposes.
In the course of its activities the company will collect, store and process personal data, including the recording of all telephone calls, and it recognises that the correct and lawful treatment of this data will maintain confidentially in the organisation and will provide for successful business operations.
The company is registered with the Information Commissioner for all necessary activities under the GDPR.