Flu Vaccinations 2016-17
Flu vaccinations are now available. Please call reception after 10am to book your appointment.
If you do not wish to have this vaccine or have received it somewhere else, please contact us to let us know.
If you are over 65, pregnant or suffer from one of the following you are entitled to a FREE Flu vaccination:
- Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
- Kidney Disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Chronic Liver disease
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Respiratory Disease, including Asthma
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Immunosuppression due to disease or treatment
- Multiple sclerosis
Others entitled to a FREE Flu vaccination are:
- Those living in a long-stay residential and nursing homes or other long-stay facilities
- Carers (Defined as those who are in receipt of a carer’s allowance, or those who are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the carer falls ill.